Summer is perfect for a time and a time for making pudding creations. Pudding is cold and refreshing throat food. So, summer is perfect for you to try this pudding recipe. We took this pudding recipe from a trusted source and you can try it, and share it with friends.
Then, we immediately see how the pudding recipe this summer, good luck:
- 250 grams of strawberries, halved after peeling
- Raspberry 250 grams
- 150 gram of redcurrants
- 100 grams of blueberries
- 3 tablespoons of stevia granules
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 18 slices of rye bread, sliced thinly
- 200 grams of reduced-fat crème fraîche
How to make Summer Puddings:
- Set aside 12 parts of strawberry, and set aside 18 parts of raspberries.
- While the rest of the berries put in a pan and add stevia granules and a little water. cook on low heat and stir gently for 10 minutes or until the berries release a lot of juice. Then remove from the heat and add lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Line 6, 225-250-ml / 8 -9-fl oz ramekins with cling film, making sure the film is draped over the sides.
- Cut the diameter of the ramekin from each side of the bread. Then dip each part into a fruit pan so that one side of the bread is dipped in juice. Use bread and berries to coat each ramekin – place a small number of juice berries on the bottom of the ramekin, do it following the juice-covered side up and 1–2 spoonfuls of the berries. Do it like this for all berries and bread, each dessert with bread on it.
- Next, place the ramekins on top of the tray and cover the top with a small saucer, then place the heavyweight on the top. Chill in the refrigerator overnight or until ready to serve.
- The next step put the pudding on a dish, and decorate with fruit. Also, top it with cream and serve.
Also read: How to Cook Egg White