23 Sea Buckthorn Benefits for Health – Sea Buckthorn in Latin is called Hippophae rhamnoides. Sea buckthorn fruit is full of nutrients including one essential nutrient is omega 7, 3, 6, and 9. Not only that but Sea Buckthorn also contain many nutrients and antioxidants.
Sea Buckthorn has proved useful for a healer psoriasis and make the skin glow. Sea Buckthorn Benefits also play a role in lowering bad cholesterol, boost immunity, and slow the aging process.
Sea Buckthorn will also have other remarkable properties that you should know. For more details, refer to the continued exposure of the benefits of Sea Buckthorn below.
See more: Health benefits of raspberries
The Chinese have been using Sea Buckthorn in curing various health problems over 12 centuries ago. Now the modern world has also started using Sea Buckthorn as a healer of diseases.
Legend has noted that Genghis Khan had been using Sea Buckthorn in moving the spirit of the fight against the enemy.
Sea buckthorn is a fruit that grows in the Himalayas. Perhaps this is what causes the sea buckthorn has a warm nature. Residents around the Himalayas even consider this fruit as a sacred fruit. Growing very high altitude makes an enormous exposure to Ultra Violet, as well as winter. Sea buckthorn cold weather hit. This situation makes Sea buckthorn is precious and unique compared to other fruits. It makes Sea buckthorn enormous benefits for health and beauty.
Nutrient Value of Sea Buckthorn
Among the nutrient content in the Sea, buckthorn is an amino acid, vitamin B1, B2, C, K, A, folic acid, vitamin A, more than 60 antioxidants, healthy fatty acids, over 20 minerals.
Sea buckthorn is also full Carotene content, xanthophylls, phenolics, and flavonoids. It makes Sea Buckthorn as a storehouse of nutrients that are beneficial to humans.
Read also: Nutrient Value of Raspberries and Grapes
23 Sea Buckthorn Benefits for Health
Sea buckthorn is not only the benefits of the fruit, but the roots and leaves can also be used in a variety of medical purposes. The following are Sea Buckthorn benefits for health as quoted from naturalsociety.com
- Treat digestive disorders including heartburn
- Increase vitality for the better
- Cure rheumatism and muscle pains
- Reducing fat in the liver
- Lowering problem skin rash
- Supports urogenital system
- preventing infection
- Improving the health of the mucous membranes lining the digestive and respiratory tract
- Beneficial for eye health (sharpen eyesight)
- Supports internal organs
- Promotes colon health
- Slows the aging process
- Good for healthy brain and nervous system
- Neutralizes free radicals in the body
- Delaying hunger due to their omega 7
- Reduces inflammatory response in the body
- Improving mental health
- Reduce diseases related to cancer
- Treats asthmatic symptoms
- Lowering bad cholesterol in the body
- Reduces skin markings associated with measles or mumps
- Boosts lymphatic circulation and immunity
- Nourish skin and hair (because of Omega 7, 3, 6, and 9s)
Thus are Sea Buckthorn benefits for human health. May be useful for everyone.