This is the best mojito recipe that you must try. For more details, you can try it and see a lot of comments on the internet.
I first tried a mojito drink on a hot summer’s evening. Precisely when our friend invited us to make a simple syrup mojito recipe. This is totally unexpected and very impressed with this simple mojito.
In fact, it is not difficult to produce extraordinary mojito, simply add simple ingredients such as lime, syrup, and rum.
Then I tried different mojito recipes, and found a recipe that I thought was good and not inferior to the previous one. As it turns out, the secret to that amazing mojito is the MINT-INFUSED simple syrup. Hmm, this is very refreshing and worth trying.
Also read; 7 Health Benefits of Noni Juice
Mix a glass of water with a glass of sugar, do it in a saucepan and heat it to a boil.
Stir until the sugar dissolves with the water, and turn off the stove. Next, add a handful of mint leaves, let it steep for an hour (approximately). Strain the leaves and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them.
Also read; 6 Wonderful Cranberry Juice Detox Recipes
THE BEST MOJITO RECIPE (Simple Syrup)
These are all the ingredients you need to make a perfect mojito.
– Mint-infused simple syrup,
– white rum,
– fresh mint,
– limes and I highly recommend a muddler.
– Club soda (optional), sometimes I just use water.
This drink is very delicious to enjoy in summer. Want to try a simple mojito that is amazing? Follow the instructions below.
If you want to make large quantities, for example two or more servings, you can add a larger amount of syrup. However, the actual mojito syrup recipe is not made for bulk. This is a special drink that is often served in limited quantities.
Mojito Recipe Simple SyrupPrint Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 to 2 ounces of light rum
- 1 can club soda (optional)
- ½ lime
How to make Simple Syrup:
- Combine one glass of water and one glass of sugar in a saucepan, heat it until it boils
- Stir until the sugar dissolves, then turn off the heat
- Enter a handful of mint leaves, let the mint leaves sit in hot water for up to an hour. Strain the leaves and store in the refrigerator, use when you need them (all three serve the mojito). This simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for a week (approximately)
How to make Mojito:
- Pour 1 ounce of simple syrup with mint infusion into a tall glass
- Enter a handful of mint leaves and flatten,
- Add shaved ice on top
- Add to that 1-1 / 2 to 2 ounces of light rum
- Squeeze into it 1/2 lime
- Also add club soda and mix thoroughly. If there is no soda, use water
- Finally, garnish with a mint stalk on top and a slice of lime.