Homemade Foot Soak Recipes is meant to keep your feet smooth and soft and odor free. This foot soak recipe we make from herbs, here we use essential oil to make the potion.
Did you know that the feet are also part of the body that sweat, but when your feet in the shoe, this will trigger the outbreak and cause odor because there is no air circulation. Here we provide a home recipe for you so that your feet free odor.
Homemade Foot Soak Recipes
A quality foot bath will make you feel relaxed and relaxed and like being spoiled. This foot bath will provide calm to your muscles and moisturize the skin. The benefits of this foot bath water also relieves the legs after so long in the shoes and reduce swelling. In this article, we will share how to soak the foot by using a fragrant herb. We use rosemary essential oils, sage, and ginger root and lavender oil.
Ingredients you need to provide:
- Fresh rosemary 2 tablespoons
- Fresh sage as much as 2 tablespoons
- Grate until smooth one tablespoon of fresh ginger root
- 1 liter of water
- One tablespoon of bicarbonate soda
- One tablespoon epsom salt
- Eucalyptus oil 10 drops
- Lavender essential oil is 10 drops
- Extra water
- Ice cubes as needed
How to Make:
1. Enter rosemary oil, sage and ginger root in a large saucepan of water, boil the water. Close the bowl and steep for 10 minutes.
2. Next, insert bicarbonate soda, essential oil and mix evenly. Pour into a large container plate that fits both your legs, add extra water and add ice.
3. Soak your feet for 15 minutes and dry. Let your feet breathe with relief and take care of your feet with natural products such as herbal ingredients. Do light exercise like walking without shoes or footwear, you can do this anytime. Maintaining regular foot health as treating it with herbs will make your feet soft and healthy.
#Easy Chamomile Foot Soak DIY
This is a soothing leg calming recipe that makes you relieved. You can call it a “stress reliever”, this is very cheap and easy to do from home. The following materials should you provide:
- Milk powder as much as 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of Epsom salt
- Chamomile tea as much as 2 tablespoons
- The essential oil of lavender is 10 drops
How to Make:
- Put all ingredients in bowl and stir evenly
- If necessary, you can open two chamomile tea bags
- Then move to airtight container
- To use it, Take 1/2 chamomile foot soak into hot water, when it’s warm, put both your legs and feel the peace.
#Homemade Foot Soak for Stress Relieve
This is another Homemade Foot Soak Recipes. Prepare the following ingredients:
- Sea salt as much as 1 cup
- 1 cup of Epsom salt
- Baking soda as much as 2 cups
- 12-15 drops of your favorite essential oil, to make this foot soak water you can use peppermint oil, lavender, or lemon.
How to Make:
Combine sea salt, Epsom and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix until evenly and add 12-15 drops of essential oil. Stir it all with a spoon. When mixed well, put in a container that can be closed. When using it, take 1/4 cup concoction and add hot water as much as you can hold it. Put both your legs and feel the effect. Soak your feet for 15 minutes or 20 minutes.