Best home remedies to get rid of dead skin cells – Skin is always aging and turnover. The outer skin of the body will age due to environmental influences, and bottom skin will replace aging skin thereon. But this skin renewal process slows down with age. There was a buildup of dead skin on top. It causes the skin looks dull, rough and unhealthy.
In this condition sometimes we need to remove dead skin manually to stay youthful, smooth and glowing.
Also See: Home remedy to get rid bed bugs
Remember! The shower is not enough to remove dead skin. You need to flake once a week to keep skin healthy and beautiful.
Exfoliation is necessary for every type of skin, whether dry skin, sensitive, oily. Exfoliation is done on the skin of the face, knees, elbows, and all skin that experiencing more darkness.
For you who want to slough off dead skin, you do not need to use chemicals, using natural materials alone is sufficient to remove dead skin that accumulates in your whole body. Here are some natural ingredients that you can try to clean the dead skin naturally.
Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dead Skin
Oatmeal is food that has a rough texture and has a saponin. The coarse texture of oatmeal allows you to slough off dead skin while Saponins in oatmeal perfect for removing sebum, excess oil and other impurities that are attached to the skin.
The content of minerals and vitamins of oatmeal is also good for the skin while the protein content is useful to moisturize the skin.
Put 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl and insert 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir this mixture evenly until the pasta. Apply the paste on face and massage in circular. If you’ve massaged, then let stand this mixture on your face for 10 minutes, rinse with cold water.
Another home remedy is mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2-3 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and a little water to make the ingredients into a paste. Rub this paste on your skin for a few minutes and let stand 10 minutes. Then rinse with cold water.
Read more: Health benefits oatmeal
The way to get rid of dead skin naturally you can apply it once a week or twice a week. Either on the face or body.
2. The sugar and olive oil
Combining two types of this herb can make an amazing scrub to remove dead skin. You can use this method for all skin types. Harsh flavors in sugar will slough off dead skin while olive oil beneficial to moisturize the skin naturally.
See also: health benefits of olive oil on skin
Here’s how to make this scrub.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil into the 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Enter the 2-3 tablespoons of honey and a little lemon juice to make this mixture into a paste.
- Apply scrub on the skin that has a lot of dead skin cells, rub in a circle for a few minutes.
- Clean with warm water and pat gently to drying
- Use this natural scrub as much as 2 to 3 times a week.
3. Green tea
Green tea also best for making a home remedy to get rid of dead skin. For those of you who like to drink green tea, you can take advantage of green tea bags as a scrub that is good for the skin.
The rough texture of green tea was helpful to slough off dead skin cells while the content of the tea can improve skin tone, increase skin elasticity and good for overall skin health.
Also see: Green tea health benefits
- Take 1-2 tea bags and remove from the bag, put in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
- You can add 1 tablespoon of baking soda (optional)
- Combine these ingredients evenly until it changes like pasta
- Spread this paste on the face evenly as a natural mask.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, gently rub the entire face gently
- Use this mask once a week to remove all the dead skin cells on your face. You can also use this herb skin on other parts.
If you are a coffee connoisseur, you can leave the coffee powder for purposes of making pasta or a facial scrub. It is interesting and succeeded.
Coffee grounds can be converted into a natural scrub to remove dead skin cells. Coffee also can stimulate the growth of new skin cells. While the content of flavonols in coffee powder is nice to improve skin texture, prevent damage and maintain the glow on the skin.
Also see: 10 coffee health benefits for you
How to create a potion is as follows:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coffee powder with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
- Use the mixture to rub the face, knees, elbows and place to be cleaned. Massage in circular and soft.
- After the scrub, leave for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water, and
- Use once a week on a regular basis.
5. Using almond
Furthermore, almonds can also be one best scrub to remove dead skin cells. Almonds contain stout antioxidants, vitamins A, E and contain healthy fats that are useful for skin health.
Soak 10 almonds seeds during the night, for better results you can soak them in milk. The next day, grind almonds until the pasta. Mix with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply on the neck, rub in a circle way for a few minutes and then leave it on the skin for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat once or three times a week.
6. Orange peel
Eating the orange, do not remove the skin. Orange peel is also useful for your beauty treatments. Collect orange peel and dry it. Then milled to a powder. Orange peel powder is slightly abrasive that nice to help get rid of dead skin cells.
Besides, orange peel also contains vitamin C which is good for the skin.
- Combine orange peel powder and yogurt with the same comparison
- Stir into a paste
- Use as a scrub on face and neck.
- Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes
- Use this scrub once a week
7. Gram Flour
It is another great ingredient to remove dead skin cells and make your skin glow.
Gram flour is also beneficial to get rid of excess oil on the skin and cure skin problems such as acne, blackheads.
Take gram flour as mush as 2 tablespoons and mix with a few tablespoons of rosewater to make a paste. Apply this mixture on overall your skin and leave it till dry. Furthermore, rub with your fingers wet and rinse with clean water.
Use this gram flour scrub for once or twice a week.
8. Pumice and warm water immersion
Take a few liters of warm water, soak feet for a few minutes (20-30 minutes), then scrub using a pumice stone. This method is very effective at removing dead skin cells and prevent cracked heels.
How to make potions:
- Enter a few liters of warm water, as well as placing a few drops of liquid soap
- Soak your feet for 20 minutes to 30 minutes to soften the skin.
- Then rub with a pumice stone in a circle for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse your feet with clean water, dry with a towel
Repeat this simple way a few times a week.
9. Avocado Seed
We often use avocado as a face mask, but it turns out the avocado seeds can also be used as a facial beauty treatment. Mashed avocado seed is good to get rid of dead skin cells and other dirt on the face.
Avocado seeds are rich in antioxidants that help repair and nourish the skin from damage.
- Take the avocado seed and remove chocolate layers
- Mille until smooth with a high-powered blender
- Mix one tablespoon of avocado seed powder with one tablespoon honey and olive oil
- Apply this mixture on the face, neck, and other parts that will clean
- Rub in a circular motion
- Wait once a week and rinse thoroughly.
- Use this simple way for getting rid of dead skin once a week.
- Before applying the scrub on the face, steam your face first to open the pores and liquefy the oil present in the skin.
- Make sure your face is clean of different types of makeup before using this mask.
- If no scrub that enters the eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with cold water
- Remember! Rub the face or other body parts should be soft
- Do not use a sponge or loofah to scrub the skin, because it ‘s hard to clean the skin, and it gathers bacteria.