Top 10 Health Benefits of Kale – Kale is a vegetable rich in nutrients that are magnificent for health. This causes the kale is said to be “new beef” or queen of vegetables. Below we see the health benefits of kale.
The 10 Health Benefits of Kale
1. Kale is a vegetable low in calories, has much fiber and fat-free. In one cup of kale, there are only 36 cals, 5 g fiber, and zero fat. The content very helps smooth digestion.
2. Kale contains much iron implies even more than the iron in cow meat. To support a good health, the need for iron can not be evaded. One function of iron is to form hemoglobin and enzymes. Iron regulate blood situation remains good. So that oxygen can circulate throughout the body and helps the formation of new cells.
3. Kale vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin K. The health benefits of kale to protect the body against cancer. The content of vitamin K that is a lot in kale vegetable can ward off the arrival of cancer. Benefits of vitamin K can help bone formation, promotes blood clotting and is useful for Alzheimer’s patients.
4. Antioxidants are much in kale can also help the body fight cancer. Among the antioxidants in kale is Carotene, flavanoids. This substance helps fight given to cancer.
5. The health benefits of kale for arthritis, asthma, and autoimmune. This is due to the kale is a source of great anti-inflammatory. One cup of kale with a mixture of 10% RDA of Omega 3 known to be useful for asthma and arthritis problems.
6. The health benefits of kale to the heart. These foods can support cardiovascular health and prevent cholesterol from the body.
7. Kale is a good source of vitamin A, which is excellent for eye health, skin health, and provide prevention of oral cancer and lung cancer.
8. The health benefits of kale to enhance immunity. Kale is high in vitamin C, so it is great for the immune system.
9. Kale is a vegetable-laden calcium even more numerous than the calcium in milk. Calcium maintains bone health and maintains metabolism.
10. Kale is a great detox food. Kale is full of fiber and sulfur, two substances are useful for detoxification and preserve the health of your heart stay healthy.
Those are some health benefits of kale that should be known. This simple vegetable store many nutrients that are exquisite for your health.