Your eyes are swollen and show a black line under the eyes so you lose confidence! Maybe you should read this article on how to get rid of dark circles overnight.
You need to know, that dark circles under the eyes can be caused by various factors. Can occur because of genetics, kidney problems or hormonal imbalances or because often staying up late.
To get the right solution you should consult to the experts. However, if your problem is not serious you can try some of the following natural ways to remove dark circles overnight.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Overnight?
1. Potato Juice
Potato juice contains natural bleach that can disguise dark circles under the eyes. Here we provide a recipe for you.
- Take the potato, clean and blend until it becomes juice
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice and soak for a while
- Then, squeeze the juice at the bottom of the eye slowly
- Apply evenly on dark circles
- Allow the juice overnight, wipe it with cold water when waking up in the morning
2. Use Cucumber for eyes
Cucumber is one of the natural ingredients that have been used since a long time to fade dark circles under the eyes. Here we prepare a recipe to eliminate dark circles overnight.
- Cut two slices of cucumber with 1/4 inch thickness, store for a while in the refrigerator
- Apply these two slices to your two eyes with your eyes closed for 15 minutes
- Do this simple way before going to bed and you will see the difference when you wake up in the morning.
See more: Green tea before going to bed
3. Sweet almond oil
Furthermore, How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Overnight is by using sweet almond oil. Almonds contain skin softening agents and make them chewy.
To treat dark circles overnight, you should use sweet almond oil instead of bitter almond oil that commonly used as an aroma therapy. Here’s the recipe!
- Apply a little sweet almond oil to the skin under the eyes and massage gently before bed
- Let stand for the night, and rinse clean tomorrow morning
- Repeat regularly until you see any changes in your eye skin.
4. Aloe Vera Gel for dark circles
Aloe Vera is a beneficial herb for many health issue. This time we will get rid of dark circles overnight using Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera contains a liquid or gel that can hydrate the skin and soften it. We will give you a recipe to remove of dark circles overnight easily and simply. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare fresh aloe Vera gel, picking directly from the plant
- Then dip the cotton ball into the gel,
- Apply gel to the skin under the eyes or on dark circles
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- Then, wipe the skin under the eyes with other cotton
- Do it regularly every night for maximum results.
5 Using Coconut Oil to get rid of dark circles
Coconut oil is a liquid that gives moisture to skin and nourishes the skin. Apply a few drops of coconut oil to a dark circle under the eyes.
Here we share how to get rid of dark circles overnight using coconut oil. Follow the steps:
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and place it in a small bowl
- Then, apply the coconut oil to your eyes using the fingertips
- Then, massage gently in the direction of the clock.
- After massaging for some time, leave overnight and clean in the morning
- Repeat every night until you see no more dark lines under the eyes
Eliminating dark circles under the eyes can be done with many cosmetics until laser surgery. However, we recommend “how to get rid of dark circles overnight” as above. These home remedies are natural and free from harmful effects.