Essential Oils For Dark Spots On Face | Everyone wants their face look beautiful and free of dark spots. However, most people are not as expected, they have dark spots on face like acne scars, moles, blemishes, skin tags, age-black spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and many more types of dark spots may be appear.
We sure want to get rid this black spots, because it is make us not confidence with. Now, we can take it a way thank to presence many home remedies. You do not need a doctor that spends a lot of money, just use below home remedies to remove them. However you have to be consistent and routine to use. If not, then you will not get the results as you desire.
See more: Essential oils for menstrual pain
Essential Oils Can Remove Dark Spots on Face
In this page we will see how essential oils remove the dark spots on face. The contain of therapeutic value in these oils, its useful for natural medicine for getting rid of black spot. Here we see what are the therapeutic properties, here we see.
Has a skin-lightening effect for skin glow: The oil contain compound that useful for making skin glow and radiant. Example, the oil of lemon consist of the lemonene compound which useful to brighten and cleanse the skin.
Have anti-inflammatory: The color of scar if cure with right way, it will become inflamed and appear a red color. Essential oils contain anti-inflammatories that prevent scarring.
Have a Cicatrisant: Many essential oils that we list below can disguise scars slowly, if you use for regularly basis, the scars will look vague.
5 Best Essential Oils for Dark Spots on Your Face
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
We have to be careful in using this essential oils, because its can react with sunlight. These oils are lemon oil and sweet orange oil. Using it is oil to disguise wound spots, you have to avoid the sun because he is give the negative effects for health. So, use lemon essential oil or sweet orange oil at night only.
How to Use Essential Oils for Dark Spots on the Face
Ok, here we will look at how to use essential oils for traeting dark spot on face. But, we just give some common dark spot remedies such as acne scars, skin tags, moles and blemishes. If you are get melasma, liver spot or Hyperpigmentation, please search for other recipes.
Ok, below we list a simple and powerful recipes in fighting and treating dark spots on your face.
1. Treatment for Skin Tags & Moles
The following ingredient should be prepared
- Prepare a pinch of baking soda, or depending on your mole size
- 1/4 tablespoon oil
- Essential oil of incense is 1 drop
- Small container
- In small plate, mix baking soda, castor oil, and frankincense essential oil
- Then apply on the mole until completely covered, just use it with your finger
- Let stand overnight or up to 2 hours. For a satisfactory result, do it every day or every night before bed.
2. Acne Scar Serum
Acne scare serum is one of essential oils for dark spots on face recipe. This medicine is only for use at night, because we will use lemon oil. But if you have to use in the day, replace the lemon oil with carrot oil
The ingredients are:
- 1/2 tbsp rosehip seed oil
- Argan oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon essential oil as much as 4 drops
- Frankincense Essential oil 4 drops
- Small funnel and 1 oz bottle dropper
- Use the funnel to pour rosehip seed oil and argan oil into the bottle
- Enter the essential oil of lemon and frankincense
- Close tightly and then shake it for combine perfectly
- How to: drop about 3 drops of palms, rub both palms and swab to face. This oil is only use at night, it is aims to not react with sunlight.
3. Blemish Busting Roll-On
This recipe also as the same at the top one. We use it in night, because this herb contain the lemon, sweet orange.
Prepare ingredients such as:
- Lemon essential oil 6 drops
- Essential oil of incense 6 drops
- sandalwood essential oil 6 drops
- citrus essential oil 6 drops
- carrot seed essential oil 6 drops
- Argan oil
- 10 ml roll on bottle
- Roller ball remover tool
- Remove the roller ball from the bottle using a roller ball remover
- Enter 6 drops of all essential oils mentioned above
- Top off with Argan oil.
Push the roller ball back onto the bottle and screw on the cap.
Now ready to use, especially for use at night