5 Delicious low carbohydrate breakfast recipes – You who pay attention to health certainly struggle every day to eat healthy foods, especially in the mornings. Some of you may not feel hungry in the morning and the other prevents him to eat, even though she is hungry.
Various phenomena occur in those who want to diet and keep her body healthy with no fat growth. One thing to note is the low carbohydrate breakfast. This is the kind of food that is suitable for consumption the morning, you do not need to starve so suffer.
Read more: Low calorie breakfast recipes
Low Carbohydrate Breakfast Recipes
Here we present a low carb breakfast recipes, may be useful:
1. Eggs and Vegetables, Fried in Coconut Oil
Coconut oil, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green beans, Eggs, Spinach and Spices
- Turn on the stove, put coconut oil into a frying pan
- Enter the vegetables, if you use frozen vegetables, stir-stir a few minutes until it melts.
- Add eggs, I use 4 eggs
- Enter the seasoning such as salt and pepper
- Enter the spinach (optional).
- Stir-fry until cooked and ready to enjoy
2. Skillet-Baked Eggs with Spinach, Yogurt, and Chili Oil
It is a low carbohydrate breakfast that you can rely on to maintain your posture remains slim.
Greek yogurt, Garlic, Butter, Olive oil, Leek, Scallion, Spinach, Lemon juice, Eggs, chile powder.
- Heat flame and melt the butter and olive oil. Enter Leek, Scallion and cook until tender about 10 minutes. ADD spinach, lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt.
- Enter a few eggs, you have to enter one by one to keep the yolk intact. Cook for 10-15 minutes until the egg was cooked.
3. Cowboy Breakfast Skillet
Furthermore, low carbohydrate breakfast recipes is the Cowboy Breakfast Skillet.
1 lb breakfast sausage, 1 avocado, diced, 5 eggs, 2 sweet potatoes, diced, hot sauce, Raw cheese, handful cilantro, and s & p
- Preheat your oven with a temperature of 400ºF.
- Mash and brown the sausage over in medium heat.
- Once it’s brown, use a spoon to remove the sausage and let sit. You are now cooking the sweet potato
- Enter the oil into the sweet potato, sausage and let stand until crisp and cooked
- Enter the sausage into the pan
- Then, break the eggs one by one into the pot
- Then enter the frying pan into the oven, and bake griddle up to 10 minutes.
- Lift the skillet from the oven, Douse the whole thing with avocado, cilantro and hot sauce.
- Ready to be served.
4. Cream Cheese Pancakes (Low Carb breakfast and Gluten Free)
Cream cheese, Eggs, Stevia, Cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Mash until smooth
- Let stand for 2 minutes so the bubbles is settled
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into the heated skillet with butter. Cook until golden, then turn and cook on the other side. Do the same thing on the other dough.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup, and fresh fruit (you can use all kinds of your favorite syrup)
5. Sausage and Eggs to Go
Furthermore, low carbohydrate breakfast is Sausage and Eggs. The food is made from eggs and sausage with a blend of herbs such as green onions, and salt.
1 pound Breakfast Sausage, 6 eggs, 1 green onion, sliced, and Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
- Devide sausage into 6 sections. Each sausage is made shapes like a small frying that fit eggs within. Use your hands to form a sausage.
- Then break an egg into each sausage that you form such a small skillet. If you want more varied, beat the egg before entering into the sausage.
- Sprinkle salt on top and some green onions
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are cooked. Probably about 30 minutes
Those are some low carbohydrate breakfast recipes that need to try to keep the body healthy and slim. This simple recipe is not only healthy but also give effect to lose weight, especially for you who always fail to lose weight.