Coconut oil for dandruff – Keeping the scalp is important to avoid the problem of dandruff. Dandruff can occur due to several factors. Among them is a dry scalp, oily, cold weather, stress, even including an unhealthy diet. When dandruff appears, the person will feel itching, pain and others that make a person want to scratch his scalp.
As a result, skin cells that have died will fall to the dress, or the death of cells sticky in the hair. This is incredibly embarrassing and makes you immediately want to get out of the problem of dandruff.
If you frequently use a shampoo but not able to get rid of dandruff, lets try to turn to traditional medicine. There is a very powerful ancient remedy to overcome the dandruff problems, this is coconut oil. Coconut oil safe for anyone, from children to granny.
Coconut oil has long been using as a natural remedy to treat various skin disorders such as head lice and dandruff. Did you know why coconut oil for dandruff is very good? The following some properties of coconut oil so that its usefulness is very powerful to fight dandruff.
Content of Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties so useful to prevent fungus and microbes that infect the skin.
This oil also acts as a very good moisturizer to nourish the scalp and prevent dry skin. In addition, coconut oil also can repair damaged hair and prevent hair loss.
Coconut oil is a good conditioner to relieve irritation and itching of the scalp. Oil from coconut also good for the hair shine and prevents dandruff back again.
Contains an antibiotic that has a high viscosity, which in turn helps in curing dry skin.
Coconut oil contains fatty acids such as lauric, capric and caprylic acid. Its also contains vitamin E, which is useful for nourishing to the hair roots. Use this oil regularly on the scalp to prevent and remove mold and dander.
Its provide a variety of nutrients needed by the scalp. It is makes the hair and scalp to be healthy, protected from dust, dead cells and various other toxins in the hair.
It contains anti-inflammatory and soothing. Nice for using to relieve irritation and itching in the cold weather.
Thus, the benefits of coconut oil for dandruff is extraordinary. Here we will describe at least three ways to make coconut oil to be more efficacious to get rid of dandruff.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Dandruff
1. Coconut Oil with Amla
Amla is one of the natural ingredients that has tremendous benefits for healthy hair, amla can prevent hair loss, increase hair fertility and protect the scalp from the appearance of dead skin cells.
Thus, a mixture of coconut oil and Amla can make the active ingredient for dandruff. Here’s how to create a potion:
- Grate half of Amla and squeeze into a bowl to accommodate the juice.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil, then mix it well
- Next, place the bowl in hot water for 5 minutes, the goal is to get lukewarm.
- Apply this warm oil on the scalp evenly, do not forget to massage gently for a few minutes.
- Let stand for several hours, and wash hair with shampoo and follow with warm water.
- Do this treatment on a regular basis to obtain maximum results in eliminating dandruff.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil for dandruff proven very powerful, even coconut oil alone without mixed with other ingredients well known potent for preventing and overcoming any problems that occur on the scalp such as irritation, itching and dandruff.
Here’s how to apply coconut oil to treat head skin complaints.
- Take a small amount of organic coconut oil and put in a bowl of water.
- Next, put on the stove to warm
- Use this warm oil on the scalp, use your fingers.
- Massage in a circle so that the oil can be evenly distributed throughout the scalp
- Wrap your head with using a hat shower and let sit for a few minutes or overnight if you use it at night.
- Rinse the head with warm water and accompanied with shampoo.
- Dry your hair and repeat your hair treatments for several times a week
You can also use coconut oil without heated, use on the hair and scalp after shampooing and after dry. Let stand for a few minutes and rinse with water.
3. Coconut Oil with Lemon Juice
Benefits of coconut oil for dandruff are also more potent when mixed with lemon juice. Lemon has the ability to fight the fungus that became one cause of dandruff. While coconut oil, in addition to containing anti-bacterial also be moisturizing, preventing irritation and itching.
Here’s how to mix lemon and coconut oil for anti-dandruff:
- Fetch 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice, and mix both of them in a bowl.
- Stir evenly and apply on the entire scalp.
- Massage gently for a few minutes and let stand for 45 minutes
- Clean your hair with shampoo and do this treatment several times a week.
That’s some ways to make a traditional concoction of coconut oil for dandruff. By applying this natural remedy, dandruff will be gone in a week and your hair becomes black, beautiful, shiny and safe from disruption of dandruff.