Health Benefits of Nutmeg – Did you know nutmeg, nutmeg is tropical fruit come from Southeast Asia and Australasia. Nutmeg is a great spice in providing an aromatic for the variety of cuisines or herbal drinks. To enjoy the food with flavors of nutmeg, enter a little-grated nutmeg into soups or sauces. You can also give a few drops of essential oil of nutmeg, this will provide benefits to health.
Health Benefits of Nutmeg
1. Nutmeg aids sleep. Nutmeg can help you sleep more comfortable and quality. Enter a little grated nutmeg in in your milk or water. It will make you sleep more soundly.
2. Nutmeg powder can provide a tasty and savory aroma to your food. Nutmeg powder may also boost immunity. Among minerals that contain in nutmeg is potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium and iron.
See also relate posts:
3. Take nutmeg and break up into a pulp, and then mix with water or honey until the be pasta. This herb can make your skin look bright and clean and smooth. Traditional ingredients of nutmeg can also remove scars and acne. You can also add the nutmeg in your facial scrub.
4. Hundreds of years ago nutmeg was used as an herbal medicine in a variety of medical purposes. Grate a little nutmeg and enter it in the soup for added flavor.
5. Many people say that the clove is a great herb for treating teeth and overcome dental problems. In fact, in addition to cloves there is another herb can be used for dental health. Nutmeg oil contains eugenol, which is beneficial to cope with a toothache. If nutmeg oil combined with cinnamon, then it would be a powerful anti-septic and strong.
6. Nutmeg Keep perspicacity. Health benefits of nutmeg to the brain need to be considered, because this is critical, considering the brain is the crucial organ in the body. Nutmeg contains organic compounds called myristicin; this compound is useful to protect the brain from degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s.
7. The health benefits of nutmeg to cure joint problems. Nutmeg essential oil can be a herb to relieve joint pain and muscle aches.
8. In holistic medicine, nutmeg is Often prescribed to rev up blood circulation and treat kidney infections. Traditional healers believe It also Strengthens the liver.
Although the health benefits of nutmeg very much, but these fruits contain side effects if consumed too often. When taken in excess, then nutmeg can cause palpitations, sweating, hallucination and other discomforts.