Are you looking for a solution to cure pain in the joints, gout and for example? If you are experiencing pain in your joints, you certainly know how difficult life with this disorder. Gout is one health complaint that makes pain unbearable. In fact, pain due to gout can cause interference with your daily activities.
If you want to get the right solution, we will provide an explanation, here we will explain why apple cider vinegar is very good for curing gout.
How Does Gout Happen?
Gout occurs because of excessive uric acid buildup in your joints. This can happen to your legs or knees. Usually, the legs that experience gout will be red, swollen and unable to move because the pain is unbearable.
Gout if it is not treated optimally, it can turn into a dangerous disease because it can worsen overall health, especially if you have diabetes and an unhealthy diet such as drinking alcohol or food excessively.
Usually, men aged 30 to 50 years are very vulnerable to gout. Gout is a disease that can occur suddenly, but the habit occurs at night. So, how does gout occur? Gout occurs when the crystalline levels of sodium in the bloodstream exceed the safety limit and uric acid that is already present in the body increases. In essence, production should not be higher than the level of secretion. If not, then an illness called gout arises.
Also read:Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Gout Symptoms and Signs
Actually, gout comes suddenly so that someone does not focus on the signs and symptoms. However, before we suffer from gout, it’s good to know in advance the symptoms of gout.
Here are some symptoms of gout that you need to know.
- Joint discomfort: The initial symptom of gout is that you feel uncomfortable joints, this can take several weeks to several months.
- Hindered Motion: This is the next stage, in this period you learn and struggle to move your joints freely.
- Intense Joint Pain: Gout usually attacks the legs but can also occur in the knee or wrist. Usually, a very painful period is within the first 24 hours after it occurs.
- Inflammation And Redness: The next step is the appearance of lightness and swelling, this indicates the entire area has been affected.
In conditions like this, doctors usually give medication to relieve pain and help cure gout. Usually, prescription drugs are in an NSAID class.
After using the drug, a person will experience a decrease in uric acid and heal. However, the use of these drugs in the long term can cause dangerous side effects.
Because the drug in the store can trigger side effects, you should not use it. You will recover from gout but face other diseases, this is certainly not what you want.
In this article, we offer you natural ways to treat gout. The way we treat gout is by using apple cider vinegar.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar For Gout?
Apple cider vinegar is a new drug in the health world, especially in the world of traditional medicine. Apple cider is known to cure many diseases, whether dangerous diseases or not. Among the diseases that can be cured with apple cider vinegar are Gout, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, and excessive body weight.
Apple cider vinegar is usually used as a natural ingredient for skin care, but it is also effective for treating gout. To be clear, let’s look at the following facts of apple cider vinegar:
Facts of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which is useful for liquefying uric acid in the blood.
- Apple cider vinegar or ACV is good for removing waste in the body because it is rich in potassium.
- ACV contains amino acids that are useful for reducing toxicity.
- The nature of vinegar is acid, when it enters the body it will be changed to alkaline. This is useful for reducing the risk of gout. Even this reduces swelling and pain.
- The benefits will not be felt quickly. Then, the healing rate also varies from one person to another.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Gout, How to Treat It
Treating gout with apple cider vinegar can be done in many ways. Here we see how to treat gout with apple cider vinegar.
Also read:Effective Essential Oil for Gout
1. Using topically
Besides using it internally, you can cure gout quickly, this is done topically.
The material you need:
- 4 tablespoons of raw apple vinegar
- Clean cloth.
How to make it?
- A clean cloth dipped in raw vinegar and wrap the part of the joint that is sore. Keep all night
- Then, tie the cloth with plastic wrap.
2. Taking It Internally
The next way to cure gout is to consume apple cider vinegar directly. Here’s how!
The material you need:
- One tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar
- Warm water as much as 250 ml
How to make it:
Add one tablespoon of ACV to a glass of warm water. Dissolve both well.
In some people vinegar is very bad, if that happens to you, you can add it to fruit juice. Make juice from home, and don’t add sugar.
3. Foot Bath
Apple cider vinegar for gout can also be applied by soaking the feet in warm water. Materials needed:
- One cup of apple cider vinegar
- One bucket of water
How to make it:
Take one bucket of warm water (slightly under heat), dissolve one cup of apple cider vinegar.
Then, soak your hands and feet inside. Soak for 30 minutes, you can do it every day. There are no side effects.
4. Change your lifestyle and diet
Lifestyle is one of the trigger factors for gout, so to cure gout, you have to change your lifestyle including unhealthy eating patterns.
While using apple cider vinegar topically or internally as in the steps above, you also need to change your diet and lifestyle. Collaboration on these steps will provide a long-term cure for your gout.
For example: If you are an alcoholic drinker, then stop drinking it, start consuming healthy foods rich in fiber.
This is not an instant way to cure gout, but its application on a regular basis will reduce pain and swelling due to gout. So, this is not a miracle drug that can change everything overnight, but you need the patience to be able to enjoy good health as before.