5 Health Benefits of Avocado – Avocados are one of the fruits that are included in the list of healthy fruits. The health benefits of avocado have been recognized throughout the world. The green fruit has a large effect in lowering cholesterol, maintaining blood pressure, prevent heart disease, stroke and preserve the health of the body remain normal.
Not just end here, the health benefits of avocado with vitamin E is exquisite for healthy skin and hair. So often we hear avocado used as raw material for skin beauty products.
The magnitude of the health benefits of avocado is certainly not independent of the nutrient content therein. Among the nutrients are protein, potassium, vitamins E, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, fiber, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. One of the compounds that are good for health is polyunsaturated fats, such as omega-3 and monounsaturated fats.
To get the health benefits of avocado, you can consume this fruit as juice, or by eating it directly. The nutrient content will work to spruce up your health from the inside.
Some Health Benefits of Avocado
1. Keeping the skin from dryness
Fatty acid content in avocados play role in moisturizing the skin from the inside, keep your skin from drying. Perform the following steps to get the skin moist with avocado benefits.
- 2 Mash avocado with a spoon until completely smooth
- Then mix the avocado with a little honey collision
- Next, take and apply the mixture on your skin, let stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and dry
- Use this mixture 2-3 times a week
- Consuming avocado on a regular basis are also able to keep the skin from drying.
2. Preventing dry hair
The health benefits of avocado also to prevent dry hair. The difficult hair to set and dry are very annoying. The content of nutrients and vitamins, and proteins in avocados will finish your hair problem. Even can calm curly hair.
- Open avocado and mash until destroyed
- Enter jojoba oil, wheat oil, each 1 tablespoon
- The herb is applied to the hair, starting from the tip to the roots of the hair
- Let stand for 30 minutes, cover your head with a shower cap.
- When cleaning, shampoo your hair to clean
- Use this mixture two times a week
3. Prevents premature aging
The health benefits of avocado to prevent aging. The content of antioxidants in avocados is very much, so it is great for preventing free radicals in the body and prevent premature aging. Avocado is also useful for producing collagen, so your skin firm and elastic.
In addition to the above, try to massage your skin with avocado oil for a few times a week, this will help your skin firmness.
Lets see more:
- Benefits avocado for skin beauty
- Avocado health benefits for baby
- Health benefits of avocado seed
- Health benefits of corn oil
4. Fade acne scars and dark spots on face
Avocados can disguise the scars, because of acne, wounds, burns, eczema or scratches. The health benefits of avocado is derived from the content of vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acid content is known to accelerate the formation of new skin tissue, thus eliminating scarring and accelerate wound healing.
- Prepare as much as 1/2 avocado, lemon juice as much as 1/2, and enter a few capsules of vitamin E, blend all this material up into a paste.
- Rinse skin with warm water and dry
- Massage this mixture of avocado in place with acne scars
- This herb let stand until dry, wash with warm water
- Do this 4 times a week, for maximum results as you wish.
5. Reduce Wrinkles
Wrinkles are signs of aging, you can reduce wrinkles by using avocado. Avocados are rich in vitamin E, amino acids. Both of these materials will produce collagen that can cope with wrinkles.
- Mash ripe avocado with a spoon, mash until smooth
- Mix almond oil, 1-2 teaspoons
- Apply the paste of avocado was the entire skin